Blank message on reply

keith_nab
I'm seeing the same problem as in this post:

http://squirrelmail.5843.n7.nabble.com/Blank-message-body-on-some-replies-td16.html

I'm using 1.4.22 on Ubuntu 13.04 with PHP 5.4.9-4ubuntu2.2 (cli) (built: Jul 15 2013 18:23:35)  The only non-standard (by default included) plugin that I'm using is GPG plugin 2.1.1.

Certain messages, when I reply to them, simply are completely blank in the main text entry field.  The original message is not included at all.

I didn't really see a resolution in the thread.  The last message talks about getting 1.4.23 from SVN, but I'm not inclined to do that unless we've got a good idea that will fix it.

Thanks
Keith