Address groups limited to 8 emails

preservethepearl
Hi,

I tried to read through the manual but have not been able to find anything
on limiting/un-limiting the amount of email recipients when sending
emails.

We tried the  address groups but when you add a 9th email address one of
the original 8 gets deleted. It appears to be limited to 8 emails.

is there a fix for this? we are trying to send an email to more than 8
people at a time. More like 25 or more if we get more folks interested in
our cause.

Thank you,

Seth

Preserve The Pearl

Portland, Or

List address: [hidden email]
List archives: http://news.gmane.org/gmane.mail.squirrelmail.user

Re: Address groups limited to 8 emails

Paul Lesniewski
On Sun, Jun 1, 2014 at 7:39 PM,  <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I tried to read through the manual but have not been able to find anything
> on limiting/un-limiting the amount of email recipients when sending
> emails.
>
> We tried the  address groups but when you add a 9th email address one of
> the original 8 gets deleted. It appears to be limited to 8 emails.
>
> is there a fix for this? we are trying to send an email to more than 8
> people at a time. More like 25 or more if we get more folks interested in
> our cause.

You'll need to ask your service provider.  SquirrelMail software makes
no such limitation.

http://squirrelmail.org/support/enduser.php

List address: [hidden email]
List archives: http://news.gmane.org/gmane.mail.squirrelmail.user