About Google Summer of Code-JavaScript XML Parser API

About Google Summer of Code-JavaScript XML Parser API

SHARDOOL GORE
Dear Developers,

I want to apply for the Summer of Code for the project,

JavaScript XML Parser API

I wanted to discuss some technical details about it, stekkel-works on IRC channel suggested me to mail to the mailing list.
I have also made a preliminary proposal, and wanted some suggestions.
Whom should I contact?

Thanking You.

Shardool Gore
B.Tech. Comp.Engg.,
3rd year,
NIT Jaipur,India

Re: About Google Summer of Code-JavaScript XML Parser API

Paul Lesniewski
On 3/21/07, SHARDOOL GORE <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Dear Developers,
>
> I want to apply for the Summer of Code for the project,
> JavaScript XML Parser APII wanted to discuss some technical details about
> it, stekkel-works on IRC channel suggested me to mail to the mailing list.
> I have also made a preliminary proposal, and wanted some suggestions.
> Whom should I contact?

I will be someone who is very involved in such a project, but you can
feel free to make your proposal on this mailing list.

 - Paul

Re: About Google Summer of Code-JavaScript XML Parser API

Rolan Yang
SHARDOOL GORE wrote:

> Dear Developers,
>
> I want to apply for the Summer of Code for the project,
>

>     JavaScript XML Parser API
>
> I wanted to discuss some technical details about it, stekkel-works on
> IRC channel suggested me to mail to the mailing list.
> I have also made a preliminary proposal, and wanted some suggestions.
> Whom should I contact?
>
> Thanking You.
>
> Shardool Gore
> B.Tech. Comp.Engg.,
> 3rd year,
> NIT Jaipur,India

The file upload connector in FCKeditor (http://www.fckeditor.net/)
appears to have a Javascript XML parser built into it.
You might want to check out some of that code for ideas.

~Rolan